Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Waaaaa!

I already miss my sister and the chicks!

Tonight I had dinner with them. We had so much fun watching Biggest Loser while eating and putting together a gas grill that mama and I went in on the price for as her early birthday present. It did take us over two hours to put the grill together but we did it. The directions arent as simple as they make it out to be. In the end we only had one scew left but the thing was sturdy so we arent stressing. Heehee.
The chicks cried when I left and I was starting to. Once I got on the road to head back to moms I did shed a few tears. I adore my Missy and we always have sooo much fun together. I miss her when I am not here. A lot!

Earlier today I had coffee with Andi Bradshaw. We had such a nice chat and visit at the Starbucks. I had an iced Americano and boy did it hit the spot. I havent had a decent cup of coffee since Fayetteville.

I went to the PX on Riley and got three shirts and a sundress. It was all pretty cheap. I also got the little girls a pair of capris and a shirt. They loved them. They were little black capris with diamond studs on the hem and the shirts are vibrant purple with the same studs on the collar. Cute cute cute. They said they are wearing them to school tomorrow. I hope Missy takes pictures. The shirts I got are cute. I got a yellow empire waist shirt that I really love. I wish now I would have bought a couple more colors. The other two are swing type shirts, one in orange and the other in slate blue. The sundress is a floral hippie type print. Its really flowy and comfy. Perfect for the beach and lounging around. All told I spent less than $60.00 f or everything.

I dont know if we are doing anything tomorrow. It is my last day here though which makes me sad. I am going to miss my mama and my dad. I have really enjoyed beiing here and I really needed to get away. I do eat poorly and God knows I dont get in enough exercise when I come here but I reckon that is ok too. Friday when I get home I will get back on program.

I mapped out my next few (week)days once I get home:

Friday- run in morning (3 miles total), commissary, bills paid, clean floors in house and clean bathroom in my room, gym (Golds) in the afternoon (elliptical for 20 minutes, biking 20 minutes and abs)
Saturday- SOS and possibly a 2 mile sprint walk. I am not going to go to Wilmington for the baby shower after all. I will likely do some yard work. Call Lowes or True Value about a wet//dry vac.
Sunday- beach day with my crossfit gal pals!!!
Monday- Run in morning (3 miles total), start clearing out the garage, load up the truck of stuff for donation, gym (golds) in afternoon (same as Friday)
Tuesday- crossfit in morning, work on garage, buy rubbermaids for stuff in it.
Wednesday- run (3 miles total), if wet//dry vac is found, work on cleaning the pool
Thursday- short run in morning (one mile of intervals), housework, crossfit in afternoon
Friday- gym (elliptical for 30 minutes, and abs), yard work
Saturday-6 miles run/walk, grocery shop if needed

Sounds like a way to get me back in the groove pretty quickly. I am dreading running so much but I have got to get my mileage up for the marathon in June. Working on five miles for now with the goal of eight by the race.

Paul is sick now. Stomach thingy. Poor guy. I hope he can get well quickly. If you are prayerful please keep him in yours. I really miss him and I cant wait to see him on Skype when I get home.

Well thats it for now. I likely wont update again until I am back in the Ville.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment